Monday, September 13, 2010

Challenging Ourselves



It is always good to have a challenge to face. Whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual. I believe it strengthens and refines. This weekend was the 7th Annual Tour da Woods Mountain Bike Challenge. It is a great race; always fun filled. The motto of the race is "Your Race; Your Pace". You don't have to be fast or the best to ride it. Click here to learn more about it. Anyway, every year I have volunteered on putting together packets, cutting fruit, handing out water, and chip timing; and every year I tell myself, "next year, I am going to race." And every year comes and goes, and I volunteer and have no time to train for this challenge. So, I am on a hunt to find a new challenge, preferably not mountain bike racing, because I am not all that good trail riding, but a challenge non-the-less.

A new challenge (along with the FLYlady system) is about to start. The only question is, what is my next challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment