Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Decorators



I have always enjoyed decorating, but never had the time or money to be able to do it. Now, I will let you know, that I still do not have money or time, BUT I want to a little something here and there. These ladies have inspired me to go to the next level:


Lindsay from A Design Story


Diane from In My Own Style



I am learning that I can reuse some of my normal everyday decorative items, which are very few, since I am a new homeowner (YEAH ME!!!). Now, I haven't done anything yet, but tonight when I get home, I am going to put a few fall items out. I think I might have a red sheet that I can reuse for my tablecloth. I know I have a some vases. Maybe I can find something around the yard to put in it. I do have some gourds from the garden that need to be picked. That might work for my table anyway. I can almost guarantee that I can find some candles around that are a fallish look. Even if it isn't much, I am excited to try to do SOMETHING to get ready for the next season.

Thank you ladies for inspiring me!

Blessings! - Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment