Thursday, September 2, 2010

My new and UNcomplicated Life



As I start viewing my life, I realize how complicated I make it. Nobody else does it to me; I do it to myself. I thank God that He has made me realize this. I was so used to blaming others for my complications, but now I am here to take action and make my life UNcomplicated - starting by making my home a better environment to live in. It is a new passion that I am SO excited to be involved in.

I start thinking about how to make my life UNcomplicated, and I realize my love of simplicity. Mason jars, brooms, vinegar - who needs tupperware, swiffers, and bleach? I still use them, but I think how much easier my life would be without.

Purge. Now that is where I should begin. Purge away stuff in my house, and stuff in my life. There is no need for all those cd's when I have them all on my computer. There is no need for worrying, because then I just bring added stress, which is not UNcomplicated or simple.

Purge - just the beginning....

No comments:

Post a Comment