Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Power Grab



Over this past weekend, my friend (Thanks Amanda!!!) and I entered a new adventure of construction. Well, not really. We decided to do a makeover room for my wonderful mother. See, my brother had taken over one of our front rooms and for the longest time it was the "football room". It was painted dark grass green with white strips for each of the yardage lines. It literally looked like a football field. It was cool for a bunch of high school students to come and play video games and watch football, but now that he is out of the house and on to college, we decided to redo the room and give my mother an appropriate office space.

Hopefully, I will soon find my camera cord and will be able to upload some pictures, but until then, I want to tell you about this wonderful product called Power Grab. We put a small molding around the ceiling. Instead of using a nail gun and having to haul that all around the house, we used this Power Grab. You cut the molding to size, squirt the goop on the back of the molding and stick it the wall. It stayed!!! Without any problems we were able to put up molding in the whole room in under 30 minutes. That includes cutting, measuring, and sticking.

Thanks Dad for having odd things in your basement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment